How To Restore Virginity in Women
Women engage themselves in sports and fitness groups to maintain a healthy lifestyle. They also do yoga which helps them to relieve some stress suffered from the daily hustle. Yoga involves some extent of stretching. A female’s hymen can break or tear in accidentally while excessive straining or extensive workout. This is when a woman loses her virginity. In such cases, doctors recommend their patients hymenoplasty surgery.
What is hymenoplasty?
The surgical reconstruction of the hymen is the procedure of hymenoplasty. A woman’s hymen breaks or tears out at the time of her first sexual intercourse. In some cases, it causes some bleeding.
By now you know that a hymen is a thin membrane of pinkish color that partially covers the vaginal entrance. It is located just inside the vagina approximately half an inch inside. It is a part of the vulva which is the gateway to the vagina.
Why do I need a hymenoplasty?
Generally, women in India go for hymenoplasty due to cultural and religious reasons. The concept of an ‘untouched’ girl is still very much prevalent in the country. Most of the cases, girls belonging to reproductive age who had lost her virginity and want to restore it before their marriage. The benefits of the hymenoplasty include-
- Restoring the ability of the hymen to bleed during sexual intercourse
- In conservative societies, to save themselves from useless doubts and take control of their future women go for hymenoplasty
- Victims of sexual assault for this procedure to kick start a new life
- Rejuvenation of the hymen makes a woman feel young again
Although the function of the hymen is not exactly known but some doctors project hymen as a vaginal barrier against external sources of infection until puberty. Rupture of the hymen generally happens during the first sexual experience. However, the hymen may be torn because of strenuous activities like bicycling, horseback riding and gymnastics. The use of tampons can also rupture a hymen early. Some women are even born without a trace of a hymen.
What are the various procedures to perform hymenoplasty?
After proper consultation with the doctor, have all your assumptions and expectations clear and concise so that you know what to expect from a hymenoplasty.
- Basic technique- Performed on an outpatient basis, the remains of the hymen is stitched back together. In this procedure, the surgeon sews the torn parts together under the influence of local or general anesthesia. The stitches are then applied which are dissolvable. The whole surgery takes around half-an-hour to complete.
- Reconstruction of the hymen- In this surgical procedure, a new hymen is created by the surgeon using tissues from the lip of the vagina. The only key point you should remember after this surgery is to abstain from sexual activity for at least three months.
Here is a step by step process of how the hymenoplasty is performed-
- General or local anesthesia is injected into the body so that you don’t feel any pain or discomfort.
- You’ll be placed in a lithotomic position
- The surgeon will join back the torn edges of the hymen which helps you make feel rejuvenated.
- Dissolvable stitches are applied as this is a very sensitive area
- You’ll be discharged after thorough monitoring of 5 to 6 hours of the surgery
Do I need to take special care after hymenoplasty?
After thorough monitoring for several hours, you’ll be discharged on the same day. You will be able to resume work after 3 to 4 days. Some of the guidelines you should include are-
- It is vital you keep the area clean and take the prescribed antibiotics to prevent the development of any infection.
- Use warm-packs or apply ice packs to ease out the pain and swelling.
- Take a bath 2-3 days of the surgery
- Refrain from sex for at least a month
How long do the effects of hymenoplasty last?
With the advancement of medical technology, hymenoplasty has a long-lasting effect and the results are also effective. Hymenoplasty with proper care can maintain the restored hymen until the next sexual encounter.
What about the safety of hymenoplasty?
Hymenoplasty also referred to as the virginity procedure, is the surgical reconstruction of the hymen. The safety of the procedure completely depends on the patient who is undergoing the treatment.
The risk of complication is possible in any kind of surgery and hymenoplasty is no different. Having said that, you should know that the procedure is performed by highly experienced doctors and done under the influence of anesthesia. But seek medical help if you feel any of the symptoms- bleeding, swelling, numbness, bruising, pain or irritation during defecation/urination. Generally, the recovery period ranges from 2 to 3 weeks. But the recovery time can vary on the basis of the physique of the patient. It can even take a whole month to fully recover.